Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm ba-ack!

Yay! Finally got home email sorted. Phew.

So now I can blog on a (hopefully) more regular basis; also, visit the blogs I love and have been missing (see sidebar) and actually respond to the lovely comments you leave. Instead of the deadening silence that has been meeting emails and comments.

Now for a little fizzle:
I got a rather nice email the other day. It appears I was 'blogged':


Just Breathe at Blogged


Stay tuned for the next few weeks: I plan a scintillating round of interviews and Melbourne studio reviews!

Now if you will excuse me, I am skipping off to waste time at Ravelry.

3 comments:

KK said...

Congratulations on finally getting internet access at home! I can't wait to read about more of your adventures in Melbourne!

Mary said...

YAY great to have you back online and I can't wait to see your Melbourne reviews! x

Unknown said...

yay! glad you are settled. hope all is swell in Melbourne these days!!
*
p.s. i have yoga butt!! hoping to heal up on the beach in mexico next week!