Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yoga Legere

That's (probably bad) French for Yoga Light. By which I mean the lighter side, rather than 'Lite' like less serious, or sugar-free or something. It's been a heavy week for me, and I have been glad of something light. And sweet.

I am, in fact, referring to Hip Tranquil Chick by Kimberly Wilson. This is one yoga book that appeals to me because it gets the basic concepts across without being preachy, and the tone is light, fun, not at all the usual rather heavy textbook stuff I tend towards. It is sometimes such a relief not to have to take things sooooo seriously. Plus there are quick, simple practice sequences - so nice to do when you want to practice at home but don't know what to do. Yes, I have those days too. Don't you?

If you are in SA, your best bets are Loot or Kalahari, regular bookstores don't seem to have it - I tried several.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!

Nadine Fawell said...

Thanks Ivete! And for visiting during the silent times...